some lowlife tried to sexually assault my gf

Associate
Let's hope he is caught and given some community service or probated sentence. That should rehabilitate him and stop him from doing it again! Right folks?

Oh, yeah, we should get him on the sex offenders register too, that'll stop him for good.

OP: I think you should talk to the perpetrator (if caught) and try to understand why he did it. I'm sure you'll realise that he has come from a poor background, broken home perhaps? It's necessary to empathise and realise the force behind his actions. Then you can forgive and maybe..just maybe help him that little bit towards self-improvement. Sometimes they just need a hug.

I am sorry but I dont think they should use the 'background' story, Why would that have anything to do with what he did. He had the intention to get sexual gain! he can make choices of his own, and by doing this he hasnt got any remorse.

He had one plan he was going to do. Carrying the knife is bad enough. Why would he need to understand him never mind talk to him. I would want to pan his head in.

Soldato
I am sorry but I dont think they should use the 'background' story, Why would that have anything to do with what he did. He had the intention to get sexual gain! he can make choices of his own, and by doing this he hasnt got any remorse.

He had one plan he was going to do. Carrying the knife is bad enough. Why would he need to understand him never mind talk to him. I would want to pan his head in.

I have a slight incling he may have been being sarcastic....!

CSA

CSA

Associate
I think the OP needs to reevaluate his life/priorities and his relationship with his girlfriend if he thinks posting on a internet forum asking for advice instead of moving his ass to be with her immediately is the correct course of action in such circumstances.

Permabanned
Why the **** not? Don't have legs? A bike? Cash for a taxi? Cash for a bus? Friend with a car/relative nearby?

She isn't going to sleep a wink tonight and you 'can't get there till morning, soz babe'

wtf

This ^. She will just call one of her lad "mates" round and get smashed all over if you can't be there to help.

Soldato
A mate of mine was given an award a few years ago for stopping an assault.

He saw a bloke bundle a girl over a wall so spun his car round and went back. The bloke ran off but he managed to follow him (after checking girl ok) He was on the phone to the police and they said under NO circumstances was he to lose sight of the assailant. If he lost sight of him they wouldn't be able to prosecute unless there was other evidence. But if he saw the assault and kept eyes on the assailant they could prosecute without any other evidence.

Soldato
Soldato
Sorry to hear this, hope the gf is ok.

I would suggest posting a thread on the internet to get advise, the police can wait it will only make it easier for them to catch whoever tried it on the earlier you report it.

You may get some responses there on what other people would do, just need to be careful of the keyboard warriors, also you may find it possible to get a mac10 in under 3 minutes.

Good luck and hope they find out who did it!

Soldato
Also sorry to here this. If it were my GF i would probably go "Falling Down" on the area in which it happened. I have a short fuse..
Therefore i have a lot of respect for you keeping your cool as hard as it might be.

I hope justice is applied substantially.

Back
Top Bottom