some lowlife tried to sexually assault my gf

Associate
I really feel for your girl mate, must be a horrible experience.

But as for you, what the hell man? Seriously.

The first thing, the very first thing, I would have done would have been to call the police and instantly get myself over to her as soon as possible. No thinking about it, it would just of been the natural thing to do.

You went and sat at your computer, typed out this message and waited for replies.

I don't normally post negative things about people etc, but this is unbelievable.

She should drop your ass like a bad habit.

Soldato
Sorry to hear this OP, Not read the thread except first post but i hope they catch the scum and he gets what he deserves. ( Castration ? ) Hmm

Associate
Sorry to hear of this,you took your time in getting round there to see her though.
Wonder how the OP would feel if he were beaten up and his girlfriend consulted a bunch of strangers on't internet before going to see him.........different story then I bet!!
The stupidity of some folk!!

Man of Honour
Sorry to hear of this,you took your time in getting round there to see her though.
Wonder how the OP would feel if he were beaten up and his girlfriend consulted a bunch of strangers on't internet before going to see him.........different story then I bet!!
The stupidity of some folk!!

You have zero idea of the position he was in at the time and why he felt helpless.

Back
Top Bottom