Son excluded from school!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

"Sorry sir, we've rejected your job application on the basis that you were involved in an incident, some years ago."

"Go on..."

"You scratched that kid, when you were 10?"

"Oooooooh"

"Sorry"

"Close the door on your way out :/"

"FATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Soldato
[TW]Fox;17568481 said:
You need kids to ask what the other side of the story was when a kid is excluded for what sounds like something completely trivial?

Either there is more to it than the OP describes, or if the OP's account is 100% accurate then the local authority needs to be involved as you simply cannot go around excluding kids for things like that. Exclusion is taken very seriously by schools and is a last resort.

When did you last do work in a school? ;)

Anyway, the less kids you've got the closer you are to school age so the better your memories of how it worked :D

Its the way schools work nowadays it seems, why don't you get off your high horse and ask what my wife does for a living...working in schools, pre schools, childcare. Stick to ******* over Beemers dude, come back talking about kids when you've jizzed over anything more than a picture of your moms mate...and know how they are actually made and work...

Man of Honour
Its the way schools work nowadays it seems, why don't you get off your high horse and ask what my wife does for a living...working in schools, pre schools, childcare.

So she'll know you don't exclude a pupil for one very trivial offence, and that if a school IS doing this, then the LEA would be very interested.

Stick to ******* over Beemers dude, come back talking about kids when you've jizzed over anything more than a picture of your moms mate...and know how they are actually made and work...

That level of personal insult is massively over the top as a response to somebody asking for the other side of a story. Why not put it back in its box and save it for next time I say something nasty about your car or something :confused:

Numerous other people have made the same point as I have. You have completely ignored them and gone off on one at me.

Why is that?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Its the way schools work nowadays it seems, why don't you get off your high horse and ask what my wife does for a living...working in schools, pre schools, childcare. Stick to ******* over Beemers dude, come back talking about kids when you've jizzed over anything more than a picture of your moms mate...and know how they are actually made and work...

Wow, someone is a very angry and bitter man. :D

Soldato
I work for alocal authority as a education psychologist. I can't say about how things in your LA work, but here is some advice;

Exclusions can't be overturned but they mean diddley squat on the grand scheme of things.

There must surely have been more to this. A child would not get excluded for 'just' scratching another child. If that has happened, you should complain.

If there's more to it, you need to explore the support mechanisms that the school or LA can offer to assure that it doesn't happen again.

Hope this helps?!

Soldato
Now I see why jon.bda is such an expert... he's the one with rather immature attitude. What is your problem exactly?

It appears i drive a French car, and obviously need a german one to fully understand this thread, despite the fact i have children mate...

[TW]Fox;17568561 said:
save it for next time I say something nasty about your car or something :confused:

i say several nasty things about it a day...why do i care what you think about something thats fit for the scrapheap??? :confused:

Man of Honour
It appears i drive a French car, and obviously need a german one to fully understand this thread,

It's a thread about schools! Nobody here other than you is talking about cars!

despite the fact i have children mate...

So? :confused:

i say several nasty things about it a day...why do i care what you think about something thats fit for the scrapheap??? :confused:

No idea, on the same note why would you care what I think about a thread on the internet about being excluded from school?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;17568590 said:
I wonder what jon will think of this :eek:

I'm sure you got picked on in school...did you never hit back even once?. Both of my kids are total pacafists (spelling Nazis?), wouldn't harm anything. Didn't you ever get to that point when you had just had enough?, it was usually just enough to show the bullies you wouldn't roll over...

Back
Top Bottom