*** Sony Xperia Z5 ***

Associate
Im digging the new Z5 camera. It was always the camera that put me off xperia phones.

The Z3 is no match for it. Looks like Sony have a decent camera for once.

Associate
Right, my initial budget was £30 a month, but being between the s6 and z3c, it makes sense to spend £32 and go for the new z5c. Question is, vodafone or EE? What do people think?

Soldato
The matte black does look really nice. Also quite like the look of the green, though would need to see it in the flesh, plus I always worry about going for a colour as I figure I'll tire of it quickly, always play it safe with black...

Associate
Doubt it'll drop due to the 6s.
It'll probably stay at its current price, I dont see Sony dropping it.

Though it would be very welcomed ;)

Although once it release's I hope it drops quickly lol.

Associate
Doubt it'll drop due to the 6s.
It'll probably stay at its current price, I dont see Sony dropping it.

Though it would be very welcomed ;)

Although once it release's I hope it drops quickly lol.

The Z3 was dropped heavily just days after the ip6 announcement. The same could happen with this :cool:

Associate
^

That image stabilisation video is very impressive. Reminds me of my Olympus E-P5 with its 5-axis stabilisation - sort of floaty movement, but smooth. A lot of image stabilisation in mobile phones has that really weird effect where everything is like jelly, but that looks great. Image quality is way better too.

Soldato
Definitely. The z2 was near perfect, I only changed to the S6 because I'm fickle and needed a new Gadget. Will definitely be picking this up.

Soldato
Personally I can't wait to go back to the Xperia range. IMO Sony do things decently a near stock experience with a fluid performance and decent battery life is pretty much spot on. They could do with debloating some of their apps but they are headed in the right direction by fixing all that was wrong with the Z3+

Man of Honour
I don't feel there's much bloat to begin with really. The bulk of the Sony apps seem to be the various camera addons which show as individual apps in the launcher.

rps20150910_130923_733.jpg

Just Xperia Lounge and What's New ghat are the two I'd never use.

Back
Top Bottom