Sound of Freedom

Soldato
Well, after all the hype this was…….ok. Not a light-hearted subject matter as you could expect so not really a ‘Saturday night, brain off’ type of thing.

Thought the acting was pretty ropey in a lot of parts, played more to the emotional aspect of things.

I think personally I would have preferred a documentary on the guy that inspired the movie. It’s certainly a subject that needs more attention.

Soldato
After 154 days in the theatres, its final worldwide box office total came to just over $250m from a $15m budget, making it the 9th highest US Domestic grossing film of 2023, which surprised a few people I would suggest.

As I mentioned previously, how a subject that should be universally accepted as bad (child sex trafficking) became so political disgusts me, but I suppose thats just the modern times we live in.

Associate
After 154 days in the theatres, its final worldwide box office total came to just over $250m from a $15m budget, making it the 9th highest US Domestic grossing film of 2023, which surprised a few people I would suggest.

As I mentioned previously, how a subject that should be universally accepted as bad (child sex trafficking) became so political disgusts me, but I suppose thats just the modern times we live in.
For some reason the religious people in the states are all hype about this movie - ie my mom, not sure why thou I seen it and dont remember too much religion about it.

Back
Top Bottom