South Park

Soldato
Everyone I ask say that their 3 favourite characters in southpark are, Cartman, Randy and Butters!
Yeah, it's an easy pick. Their characters are cornerstones of comedy writing - a bigoted fat idiot, the childish adult and the naif - so it's only natural that they'd be the most developed as well as the most quoted :)

I think honourable mentions are due to Jimmy, especially those moments when his speech impediment takes him up to the high notes, a guarantee that I'll crack up. And also for the moment when he was Stan's love-messenger to Wendy, which I definitely won't quote here :D

Also, I like how Craig is developing as the show's voice of reality:

Was there ever a moment, when you had the genius idea of becoming a Peruvian flute band, that you thought, "Hey, ya know, this might backfire."?... No. That never occurs to you guys, 'cause you guys are jerks, and you never learn from your mistakes, and that's why everyone at school thinks you guys are ********.

As for Medicinal Fried Chicken: a great episode, yeah :D I'd love to know what the 'bouncy' music was taken from.

Back
Top Bottom