South Park

Rather annoyed that I'm in Chicago this week and they were here with their container pop up a month ago! Although they've done some great stuff for the anniversary. Some of the recent stuff has been a bit all over the place, they just need to go back to the magic of old.

Episodes are on comedy Central 10pm Thursday, so only a day behind this time so not too bad. Tonight's episode is meant to completely rip the **** out of Megan and Harry :D

Every time I watch SP, I always go back to S10E8. To me, the pinnacle of SP.
God why not just post the episode name? :mad: :p

It’s ‘Make Love Not Warcraft’ for anyone else that flipped their tables at this post.

My favourites off hand are ‘The List’ (where the girls rank how cute they find the boys) and ‘Breast Cancer Show Ever’ (Cartman vs. Wendy).

That latter episode gives me such feels during Principal Victoria’s speech. Go Wendy!!!

Last edited:
Yep that speech is my favourite moment in all South Park… don’t spoil it for yourself if you haven’t seen the episode though.

*spoiler warning for great moment best watched in context of show*

Last edited:
God why not just post the episode name? :mad: :p

It’s ‘Make Love Not Warcraft’ for anyone else that flipped their tables at this post.

My favourites off hand are ‘The List’ (where the girls rank how cute they find the boys) and ‘Breast Cancer Show Ever’ (Cartman vs. Wendy).

That latter episode gives me such feels during Principal Victoria’s speech. Go Wendy!!!

Pure genius.

My top 5 in no order
Make Love Not Warcraft
Major Boobage
Good Times With Weapons
The Death of Eric Cartman
Scott Tenorman Must Die

edit: how the hell did I forget Chinpokomon, I can remember crying with laughter when that episode aired.

Last edited:
Think i'm done with SP. Followed it from the start and watched it go from classic to a bit pants.

Non-stop Tegridy was the final nail for me.

Was going to stop from this series, but you guys seem to be saying it's good again?!

Back
Top Bottom