South Park

Every time I watch SP, I always go back to S10E8. To me, the pinnacle of SP.

It’s ‘Make Love Not Warcraft’ for anyone else that flipped their tables at this post.

Make Love Not Warcraft was one of my faves too.

Along with:

The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce
Terrance & Phillip in Not Without My Anus
Sexual Harassment Panda
Band In China
Ike’s Wee Wee ("Drugs are bad, m'kay")

Mr Mackay is my fave SP character, m'kay :)

Soldato
Randy still being utterly wasted as they wont give up that Tegridty farm thing that was never once funny. Everyone hates it and they wont dum it off.

Soldato
Nobody mentioned the finale.

Andrew Tate and and Garrison "rallying"
Thought it was a terrible episode myself, the typical randy thing at home, Garrison Trump thing NEVER landed and they dumped off seasons ago only to go back to it for some reason, so was teh Tate thing, that just had no relavance to the episode.

I'm not sure who Andrew Tate is, but I interpreted it as Garrison being Donald Trump, running for the next US election, with the numerous references to 2024. The stuff going on back at South Park was basically "boys will be boys" (strippers, drugs, stag parties etc) and cohorts arguing for/against it.

It still had a few laughs out of me, but I thought overall it was a bit too serious for a South Park episode. Didn't realise it was also the season finale, making this a shorter season.

My favourite episode was the ChatGPT one :)

Soldato
OP
Man of Honour
My word, what a fantastic episode, possibly one of the very best.

If you pay close attention, they do actually buy a 4090 :D

… which caused my wife much amusement, it being “Cartman’s” idea to needlessly buy and benchmark an expensive PC to browse the web :o :( :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom