Speakers for my new dedicated room have arrived lads!

Soldato
Love it, good to see it come together.

It's quite strange seeing a cinema room layout without speakers visible, but exactly how it should be. I'm a wee bit jealous.

More pics please :D

Associate
OP
Pics not working, will post update later.

Ps91a

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Looks good, doe it only seat 2 and are those sound proofing boards to the left and right?

At the moment I only have a two seater lazy boy sofa, which I will replace with probably a three seater once it wears out and I free up some room by buying a nice rack for my equipment. There is a bean bag on the floor to sit on, but it's normally just me or me and a mate/missus and daughter.

The boards you can see are acoustic panels,

Soldato
At the moment I only have a two seater lazy boy sofa, which I will replace with probably a three seater once it wears out and I free up some room by buying a nice rack for my equipment. There is a bean bag on the floor to sit on, but it's normally just me or me and a mate/missus and daughter.

The boards you can see are acoustic panels,
So is the idea that the end one covers the door when the room is in use?

Associate
OP
So is the idea that the end one covers the door when the room is in use?

Due to the location of the french doors I need to have 1 panel freestanding, but I can move this out of the way when not doing serious listening. Treating reflection points improves accuracy in mid and high frequencies, and creates nice stereo imaging from front speakers

Back
Top Bottom