Spec me a car to use as a parking space holder

Soldato
No worries. I was a bit of a douche for doing it, I'm mellower now. Even had another neighbour from hell at the current address (fortunately she's moved on) and didn't resort to petty revenge despite how satisfying it could have been.
Hilarious mate. No need to excuse yourself ;)

Some people do amaze me though. Why anyone would think it’s acceptable to fill a street with cars and make others walk for ages is beyond me.

I have some neighbours in the culdesac where I live and instead of parking on their drive, that could fit 4 cars, they park one or both of their cars right in the middle of the turning area.. fortunately I can reverse on to a neighbours drive but it makes life very difficult for quite a few people and I can see zero benefit for them not parking on their own drive.

Can't type for toffee
Don
...snip...

Bwahaha fantastic, would read again!

You need to get one of those collapsible bollards installed, they might be a pain to have to lock/unlock each time you go out, but would certainly save the hassle. The flat we're currently renting also has a private space for us personally, and out of 3 years i reckon we've had about 10-12 people who've parked there when we've returned, thankfully most have gone within a few hours. We only had the one that stayed overnight, so left a snotty note on their windscreen - there's plenty of parking on the road, and some visitor bays around the back, this was just pure laziness of this person. Unfortunately for us it looks like they took out the collapsible bollards years ago, a few spaces still have the mountings in place.

Surely if its your parking space you can just install one?

Back
Top Bottom