Spec me a CCTV System

It seems that I would need to create a business account with them first to see prices and to deal with me..?
Do they only deal with trade..?

No they’ve sold to some of my friends without issue but I’ve always told friends to not expect product guidance and configuration support from such sellers as that’s why Hikvision and some other brands won’t officially sell to end users.

No they’ve sold to some of my friends without issue but I’ve always told friends to not expect product guidance and configuration support from such sellers as that’s why Hikvision and some other brands won’t officially sell to end users.

The guidance and support aspect I'm generally fine with. Thanks for covering that.
It is dealing with someone, in the UK preferably, rather than buying a NVR from Ali as I have in the past.

Just to let you know, today went up to collect my DS-7616NXI-K2/16P from that company you had suggested, they are reasonably local to me. Very nice person to deal with. Overall the changeover went fine and the NVR is now up and running.
Thanks for your advice.

Just to let you know, today went up to collect my DS-7616NXI-K2/16P from that company you had suggested, they are reasonably local to me. Very nice person to deal with. Overall the changeover went fine and the NVR is now up and running.
Thanks for your advice.
Can I ask what you paid?
Looking at replacements for our Uni view, as I think it may be on its way out...

Back
Top Bottom