Spec me a kick ass system that is also ^ green ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I've had 2 of the WD 2TB Green drives die on me in the last 2 years and I've had to RMA them. Think of all that extra pollution caused by having to send them to WD, and then WD to return them to me (I think they came from Germany as well). Turns out that they aren't very green after all.

But congratulations on being 'green', well done.

Associate
OP
I've had 2 of the WD 2TB Green drives die on me in the last 2 years and I've had to RMA them.

But congratulations on being 'green', well done.

In majority cases i've read that this drive has lasted over 5 years. Fortunately for the extended 2 year warranty.

Thanks for approving my 'green' steps. This is the aim of this build and I am coherently following this goal.

A sense of pride and achievement is what am feeling now.

Associate
OP
I am now the proud owner of my first WD green drive. It is good and 'green'. And quite a few people have failed to work out how to install it when fdisk is not working (format command not available for new drive in win 7). Thanks for your help lads anyway.

However, I am man of amazing skills and determination who have managed to install it. Yes I am simply superior to many. A fact that those that have failed and lost find hard to accept.

Just another 'green' step in my cool green kick ass build! Blesses

btw. which freeware program can be used to test HDD speed? ta

Last edited:

WKN

WKN

Permabanned
I am now the proud owner of my first WD green drive. It is good and 'green'. And quite a few people have failed to work out how to install it when fdisk is not working (format command not available for new drive in win 7). Thanks for your help lads anyway.

However, I am man of amazing skills and determination who have managed to install it. Yes I am simply superior to many. A fact that those that have failed and lost find hard to accept.

Just another 'green' step in my cool green kick ass build! Blesses

btw. which freeware program can be used to test HDD speed? ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom