Spec me an LED Torch

Hot torch in a cold climate could be the ideal, or a cold pack of some kind. I imagine I have to live in the polar circle before the heat thats being produced by some torches is balanced.

Its not a torch I apolgise but I saw a garden floodlight with 40k lumens for 30 quid sale and its only 200 watts, figured it'll come in useful some time & run off an inverter if needed perhaps. I havent used it much or got it on a rig yet but it is a daylight switch pretty much & it doesnt produce so much heat considering.

If you can put up with potentially weeks of delivery time and know what you're buying it's pretty good.

Half the stuff being sold on amazon/ebay/etc looks like it's being resold by someone bulk buying from aliexpress in the first place and a surprising number of times you can be buying direct from the manufacturer on aliexpress with better options.

Is Aliexpress the goto place for torches these days?
I've bought a few from there (as well as many other items). In general, if you know what you're going for, then it's fine (as long as you don't mind the wait for it to arrive). However take any claimed specs with a pinch of salt & look for independant testing/reviews. A lot of specs of items on Ali Express are exaggerated, or the test is engineered to give a better result than you'll actually see in reality.

Back
Top Bottom