Spec me an LED Torch

I wonder if there is any way to run that LED Lenser X21R with 18650 cells?

For a bit extra I think I'd rather have the Olight SR90 Intimidator, although the focusing feature of the LED Lenser looks useful and appears to work well from the videos.

But these are all out of budget for me at the moment.

I was just going to ask whats a decent Multimeter for testing my ne w18650's....

also, what should they be before and after charging?

Forgive the noobish questions, i honestly didn't expect to be told i need to test them before and after charging! :/

I was just going to ask whats a decent Multimeter for testing my ne w18650's....

also, what should they be before and after charging?

Forgive the noobish questions, i honestly didn't expect to be told i need to test them before and after charging! :/

you don't need to test them before charging, but you need to stop using them when they get to 3.5V

They should be no higher than 4.2v when finished charging.

:) good stuff. as always, feel free to ask if you have any queries etc.

Anyone looking for guidance should bare in mind that as of Wednesday i'll be gone for about two weeks

So how would that affect the run times? If my TK12 is rated at 1.5h on high mode, would that mean that once it drops to medium mode after the 1.5h that I should recharge them?

So how would that affect the run times? If my TK12 is rated at 1.5h on high mode, would that mean that once it drops to medium mode after the 1.5h that I should recharge them?

That depends on what voltage Fenix have decided to put the cutoff at...

I don't think anyone should use a Li-Ion powered light without having immediate access to a multimeter

Sigh...that means i have to buy another Multimeter :(

Another multimeter? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom