Spider-Man (PS4)

Soldato
There was a youtube video showing Spiderman from PS1 - PS4 and you can 100% see just how much these games have changed - yet sadly I've never played a single Spiderman game.

V F

V F

Soldato
I had been looking for the edition with the statue, couldn't find it anywhere except American shops... Which are sold out.

Associate
Never watched Spider Man but this is looking like it might be another Sony showcase. Will buy it on release as expecting it to be top drawer. Will be interested to see if it can take the best Gfx on PS4 crown.

V F

V F

Soldato
Sadly not. It wasn't available when I found it. I would have snapped it up.

I had to settle on the Deluxe Edition.

Associate
I wanted the collectors but the pre-orders are all gone, just got to assume retailers get fixed amount of quantity available to them? Unlike what happened with Fallout collectors edition I believe Game ran out and couldn't fulfil a lot of the sales to customers.

I was also tempted to pre-order the PS4 Pro but i'm scared of buying it and then Sony announce PS5 next year.

Soldato
I wanted the collectors but the pre-orders are all gone, just got to assume retailers get fixed amount of quantity available to them?

Most likely but like I said above, keep your eye out on the website. That's the second time I've seen the Pre-Order £129.99 button appear (again now it's gone). So if you want it you'll need to keep checking the site and be quick about it.

Back
Top Bottom