Spider-Man (PS4)

Soldato
I still have concerns about the swinging for some reason. I just want it to match Spiderman 2 (movie game) and look better. I worry it will be either limited in some way or maybe overly complicated for what it is. Hard to tell from clips

Not long to go really, looking forward to seeing how it's received as I would love to play and enjoy a new Spiderman game

Soldato
I still have concerns about the swinging for some reason. I just want it to match Spiderman 2 (movie game) and look better. I worry it will be either limited in some way or maybe overly complicated for what it is. Hard to tell from clips

Not long to go really, looking forward to seeing how it's received as I would love to play and enjoy a new Spiderman game

Frankly, I don't think we've got too much to worry about, looks like the best Spidey game in years and I doubt the swinging will be worse than in 2 from what was shown. But we'll see, I guess.

Soldato
Frankly, I don't think we've got too much to worry about, looks like the best Spidey game in years and I doubt the swinging will be worse than in 2 from what was shown. But we'll see, I guess.

Oh it does I don't disagree, we have had some weaker games for sure and this looks like it's going the right way about things, just trying not to get too excited

Soldato
Apparently there's a prequel story available for the game, in novel form rather than comic. Given that we have an older Peter in this game, I'm guessing it fills in some of the backstory between origin bite and game's start. Anyone going to bother with it? If it was in comic form, I might have.

Associate
Haven’t played any Spider-Man Games since ps2 I don’t think, but have just ordered this with a new PS4 Pro. Still on the fence as to wether to trade the game in, or give it a blast!

Associate
Did you pre-order the Spiderman PS4 Pro edition billy? The game will definitely be worth playing if you played the Spiderman 2 movie game on Ps2 as this game is a true successor to that game in my opinion.

I've booked a day off for this game..I am ready to shut myself away in my room playing this game for majority of the day.

Back
Top Bottom