1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spider-Man (PS4)

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by ThestigGT999, Apr 3, 2017.

1. ThestigGT999

Soldato

2. ThestigGT999

Soldato

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining – Just the Facts | PS4

3. Mark1989

Capodecina

Got this for Crimbo, loving it so far, very early on so much so keeps reminding me to fix my suit but I just keep swinging around the city for towers and thugs!

Not found my perfect flow yet for the swinging but getting there

4. Westie

Soldato

done all the DLCs now..

brilliant game. now for bloodbourne!

5. crazy8s

Gangster

Just finished this. Amazing graphics (PS4 Pro, 4K HDR), thought the story was OK but I couldn't be bothered with the side content

6. V F

Capodecina

So nice the Raimi suit.

7. RIZZEE

Mobster

So I bought The City That Never Sleeps, but it doesn't download at all. I can download the individual parts, but the whole thing won't. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ignore, I am an idiot.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  8. V F

Capodecina

It's 3 individual downloads.

9. Pookie Bear

Soldato

Just finished the main story. Incredible game!

10. Mark1989

Capodecina

So is the dlc worth it? Is its quality as good as main game

Not close to main game being done, so far I've got distracted.

Taken down all fisk hideout, landmarks, discovered each city segment.

Done the 5 criminal missions, this is before starting the actual landmark main mission!

11. Pookie Bear

Soldato

I've just got them all last night for a tenner from the PS Store and so far it's excellent.

12. V F

Capodecina

The last part from what I've seen of the trailer with Sabel looks action packed. I still haven't had a chance to finish the main game.

13. Amatsubu

Mobster

I'm not getting the DLC, it's a very nice game and surely the best Spidey game in years but I already feel somewhat burned out on the formula with 67% completion. It gets a tad too repetitive and the side content feels tacked on.
    I had fun, though, and it's still enjoyable, just a bit tiring at this point.

14. Mark1989

Capodecina

How? I just had a quick look seems there all separate and one of them alone is £10

15. kinger8938

Sgarrista

Loved the main game but 100% this^

16. Pookie Bear

Soldato

The one called A City That Never Sleeps or something is all three DLCs in one.

17. DJMONDY

Gangster

I’ve waited for all dlcs to be released before buying them and I did see the pack for £10 on psn so I’ll get that soon.

I’ve been so impressed with this game I’ve nearly done everything in it which is rare for me and I’ve also started a new game plus. I need a few more suits and upgrades.

What will happen when I buy the dlc? Will they all just add to my main game, my game plus or both??

So far I’ve enjoyed everything about this game so much so it’s my favourite game from 2018.

18. Pookie Bear

Soldato

You play them almost like separate games - there's an option to access them from the same menu as your suit, gadgets, missions, etc...

19. davisdavid

Wise Guy

So odd question, is there a way of downloading a 100% complete save (or at least main story completed)?

My Pro died just before Xmas and my missus replaced it but I don't have the game data available to download. I assumed all my saves would be in the cloud but none of my single player games were - Spiderman, GOW, HZD etc.

I want to finish the last 2 DLCs but really can't be bothered running though the main game again to get suits and abilities etc.

I posted in here on 9th Sept after I'd platinumed the game (with images!) so it's not a lazy can I cheat post :cool:

Edit: I think I found it after I thought about it whilst writing this. It didn't automatically download when I set the console up

Edit 2: All the saves were there, just had to download them manually.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  20. Name

Mobster

4 months on and the game is still in its plastic wrapper. The reviews and commentaries/screenshots look so good I'm almost afraid to play it then cause 15 hours later the greatness will be over :(