***SPOILERS*** Football 11th-13th Dec '10

Permabanned
If we all put him on ignore we can carry on normal football conversations.

He will keep posting but no one will reply to him, eventually he will get bored and even if he doesn't we won't have to read the crap anyway.

It's a win, win.

Bad for me because I still see when people quote him :/

Soldato
When I put people on ignore I just end up getting curious and clicking to see what they write. Then I end up annoyed at myself for looking. At least this way I'm just annoyed at him for posting dribble.

Plus I can wind him up occasionally.

Caporegime
Yeah you lost, one nil.

Anderson gets rave reports in most media outlets, A certain poster doesnt understand tactics such as "conceeding ground" and "not over extending yourself" in a match against a title rival you are currently winning.
Thats some of the tactical nouse you want Wenger to have, is it not?

My crap team is less crap than yours, you were beaten by a side which contained the midfield powerhouses of Carrick (cant pass wont pass forward) Darren "Headless Chicken fletcher" and Luis "Tell me how you play this game again" Oliveira.

Nothing you can say is going to change it :p

Did you have a point anywhere, I mean at all, most media outlets are giving him rave reports, and the press have always been an absolutely reliable barometer in whose playing well haven't they.

Where did I say Utd got the tactics wrong or that Arsenal were less crap than Utd. You're trying to make out like I thought Arsenal were great, they weren't they were shambolic and frankly an embarassment to previous players who actually made Arsenal "great". I said Utd were less crap than us.

As for tactics, I would suggest you watch a replay of the game, Utd didn't hang back, just, passed forward so badly they didn't get forward as much as usual. LIkewise why would they need to hang back, we couldn't of looked less threatening, we might have struggled to find the net if you back four had been sent off.

I don't care that we lost, I haven't even hinted as a joke Arsenal could win the title, we can't, we can't beat the top three, at all. We played as badly, or maybe worse than Blackburn did, that day Anderson played well, your team shone, Berbatov was utterly fantastic, sorry but we played so badly that if Utd had played as well as they did at Blackburn, we'd have been on the receiving end of a similar scoreline.

You seem to have replied based on the idea I think Arsenal could have won, should have won or were the better team, I didn't say that, Utd weren't good either, a form Utd, would have won that 5-0.

Soldato
Valencia, playing in his favoured position, didnt score as many, and got around about the same number of assists as Nani if I remember rightly.

Didnt score as many in his 1st season - compared to Nani's 4th!!

As I said Rooney credited Valencia with his massive goal return last season - thats the trump card for me

(not to mention Valencia setting up WR for a latter CL game about a minute after being subbed for Nani , when Nani was so rubbish (on the right))

Personally think the three points matter most - especially against direct title contenders - as Utd won the game, the tactics were spot on. Yes of course its ******* infuriating to take a free kick in the other half and see it end up with VDS within a few seconds (nothing at all to do with Carrick either) , at the end of the day if Arsenal dont have the ball they cant score (unless GN is on the field lol) - whether the ball is going backwards /sideways or what ever, Carrick may not do the pretty things in football but according to SAF he seems to be doing well.....otherwise its unlikely he would be playing so much) Thats what counts

Last edited:
Soldato
Valencia also played 17 more games. Also on points being important I believe we haven't lost any of the last 41 games Nani has started.

Don
Hang on a minute. I got shot down for saying Nani was better than Valencia last season and now all except Frank are agreeing with me! :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom