[Sponsored] --- "TEARS IN RAIN" --- (Blade Runner inspired Threadripper, Parvum build)

Associate
OP
jw6HQddh.png.jpg

Beyond many other small things not pictured here, I have mounted the 7" Screen to the mid-wall using some black stand-offs after tapping some M3 holes from the back of the mid-wall. Ended up with a perfect, flush fit. I hooked up the screen via my laptop to show the result.

NCAOrj7h.jpg

Zkrjtrch.jpg

3qaO4Yph.jpg

SsbS8h6h.jpg

wtykoIGh.jpg

xOHQPaHh.jpg

oSlFV6nh.jpg

MM4zvKFh.jpg

rOxJSN5h.jpg

YenAiFfh.jpg

Pt2s3Uih.jpg

Associate
OP

jw6HQddh.png.jpg

This update is slightly behind current progress, as I've been busy, but I'm hard at work on this thing now :)...

In this update I am marking the case interior for tubing pass-through holes and cable holes. You can see hints of how the tubing will route, such as the "X" design with the GPU's and CPU...

There are a total of 8 Bitspower pass-throughs being used, and the loops are very complex to say the least :)

To be continued in a day or so....

OzamT6Fh.jpg

Sz2SyoWh.jpg

uKnygsah.jpg

G1XYqrIh.jpg

n5tUgn0h.jpg

4QF2a9Oh.jpg

qNfxcfTh.jpg

Bl7zx6ch.jpg

hcOBzb4h.jpg

UrPEYuOh.jpg

4s01B3nh.jpg

e4QJIdih.jpg

Jb6xJ2ah.jpg

Associate
OP
jw6HQddh.png.jpg

Here are the gorgeous cables from Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables... Huge thank you to Joey at Ensourced for these. On his site he has an awesome, and easy to use customizer(screenshot below), where you can tinker with designs in real-time and get a visual preview of your idea before they're made.

Check out the 3D-printed combs he includes, of which you can choose the color. Upon request he also 3D-printed a huge comb to hold all 4 GPU cables together - picture down below.

Superb quality and fast turn around. I can't say enough good things about this dude.

SpIHvu5h.png.jpg

2a1GdX0h.jpg

w1q2IINh.jpg

Rn9fPHqh.jpg

nvvULl6h.jpg

xvpG3Lrh.jpg

fF1pJWhh.jpg

ocvaKRMh.jpg

rrpueHFh.jpg

YWOMTZch.jpg

9e45Lr6h.jpg

4i5cPwuh.jpg