Spring meet 5th April 2014

Soldato
OP

Ooooo, now that is a good option. Actually, a better option? I love the roads in Wales. Sadly, the weather can change very quickly...

Brighton.... an apt place for Multistrada riders.... :D

And I could ride for hours, the K5 is comfy for a tall rider, but the fuel consumption is another matter ;)

Only for you mate, only for you :p

Soldato
OP
WAAYEEELLLLSSSSSS

Well, we could make a weekend of it... Go camping haha.

I think a day's riding is good for now though, but I would certainly be up for a weekend away at some point.

Soldato
Meh, either way, I will be on a crotch rocket with ultimate comfiness and you will have a numb arse and only able to carry a box of tick tacs :p

Well I might take a few cans, I will need something to drink whilst I'm waiting around... :D

Fireskull what is the fuel consumption on your K5 ?

Currently horrendous, I'm not sure why, I need to give a few things a check, plus Im not running a custom map on my PC3 yet, which should increase it a lot.
Getting around 120 miles to a tank commuting, somewhere around 31/32mpg.

Soldato
OP
Well I might take a few cans, I will need something to drink whilst I'm waiting around... :D

Currently horrendous, I'm not sure why, I need to give a few things a check, plus Im not running a custom map on my PC3 yet, which should increase it a lot.
Getting around 120 miles to a tank commuting, somewhere around 31/32mpg.

Huh! I am averaging around 34mpg so not much better... Mind you, the low down fueling has always been terrible on pre 2013 Multis I'm told. And I've been ragging it around like a loony haha.

Associate
Wales = great, but yeah probably a weekend, unless we went directly west from H-Cafe --> Tewkesbury -->... I dunno, I saw some hills in the distance, assumed it's Wales.

I'm in.

BMW K1300S - all day comfortable :D

Soldato
OP
Are you going to get it mapped?

Mine pops some beautiful flames in 2/3/4, recorded it the other night just need to edit it then upload :D

Yea, there is a guy called Chris who owns CJS Racing, he is very well known in the Ducati community for fuel mapping.

I should be getting the full termi system some time in January, then getting him to map it. Will get it all done before the meet. If you want a blast on the Multi, have a go. You will see why more than happy with it specially coming from superbikes lol.

Wales = great, but yeah probably a weekend, unless we went directly west from H-Cafe --> Tewkesbury -->... I dunno, I saw some hills in the distance, assumed it's Wales.

I'm in.

BMW K1300S - all day comfortable :D

Yea, defo going to stick with the Brighton option I think.

i'm on a street triple, not a lardy arsed speed triple, please update. :(

Updated.

Back
Top Bottom