SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Soldato
lol, ok, well I dont have enough time for that, I swear OCD is contagious as I never would have cared about that sort of thing but the missus does, and now I do too, so the mesh route was a damned sight easier

Soldato
SSUPD shipped me a new front connector for the case. Will have to drain my loop to fit it so will probably be a while before I get around to doing it although I guess I can plug it into the motherboard to check the USB A port works.

Soldato
I'm thinking of changing my NR200 over to Mesh, mainly cause I fancy something different, I've heard the FE cards don't work great in them however I have got a 70Ti Gamerock on way so that should be great in it I expect, is there any 280/240 aio's that don't work well in it?

Soldato
I'm thinking of changing my NR200 over to Mesh, mainly cause I fancy something different, I've heard the FE cards don't work great in them however I have got a 70Ti Gamerock on way so that should be great in it I expect, is there any 280/240 aio's that don't work well in it?

I've got a 3080FE in mine, if you are running the AIO fans so that they push air over the rad and out of the front of the case, you will get lower GPU temps but higher CPU temps, there are however mounts for fans on Etsy so you can mount a slimline in the top of the case or in the back where the slot covers are, also, if you run the motherboard 'and' GPU stand offs then you can create more of an air gap, which gives you room to hide cables as well as helping temps. I also flipped my PSU round so that it draws air out of the case rather than being up against the mesh side of the case.

Are you planning on going mesh side of TG side though, that'll make a difference...

Soldato
I've got a 3080FE in mine, if you are running the AIO fans so that they push air over the rad and out of the front of the case, you will get lower GPU temps but higher CPU temps, there are however mounts for fans on Etsy so you can mount a slimline in the top of the case or in the back where the slot covers are, also, if you run the motherboard 'and' GPU stand offs then you can create more of an air gap, which gives you room to hide cables as well as helping temps. I also flipped my PSU round so that it draws air out of the case rather than being up against the mesh side of the case.

Are you planning on going mesh side of TG side though, that'll make a difference...

I'd be going mesh, good to know a FE is possible in it tho, would maybe convince me to keep mine

Associate
Got a 3070Ti FE in mine and no problems at all. CPU and GPU temps are very good (slightly undervolted, rarely above 65deg GPU). It's probably not a bad idea to space out the PCI-E connector with motherboard risers as well to create a bit of room for airflow and to hide cables.

Soldato
Got a 3070Ti FE in mine and no problems at all. CPU and GPU temps are very good (slightly undervolted, rarely above 65deg GPU). It's probably not a bad idea to space out the PCI-E connector with motherboard risers as well to create a bit of room for airflow and to hide cables.

What sorta UV? I'm having to run my 80Ti at like 1845@875mv to keep it somewhat cool and quiet

Associate
What sorta UV? I'm having to run my 80Ti at like 1845@875mv to keep it somewhat cool and quiet

I am running 950mV @ 1980MHz and it seems to sit at 1V under load with acceptable noise levels. I could probably bring that down slightly when I can be bothered benchmarking and tweaking ;)

Soldato
Just as a note, if people are bothered about the heat, I mine on my 3080FE in my Meshy and the GPU is getting the same temps in the Meshy as they were in my old mATX case, CPU temps are a touch higher though as I've got my AIO fans so that they draw air out of the case and then over the rad and out of the front of the case..

Associate
I found a solution for the DP cable without using custom feet. ADT-Link dp ribbon cable, works perfectly.

0bT2mY2.jpg

My apologies for quoting an old post, but these ADT-Link Displayport cables, does anyone have any photos of the angled displayport fitted into the GPU? on my GPU, there is a DVI port, i wonder if it would clear it... although i could go the other way but it might be tight before it meets the PSU... or maybe a straight one would be better??

X80GQAE.jpg

Soldato
I've got feet on mine and a left-angled DP cable, I would have gone right but they didn't have any in stock when I got mine so left it was.
Feet are a must though as most GPU's will chuck heat out of the back plate, which points down in the Meshy, putting feet on there means that hot air has somewhere to go rather than being recirculated back into the case.

Soldato
Have a look on the SSUPD website, they have a few different ones, then just drop into the 3D printing section on here and get someone to print them for you..

Soldato
I've just swapped my PC from an O11D into this case.

Its absolutely fantastic. I'll take some pictures and upload them when finished. But I've managed to squeeze a 3090 with active backplate in, the EK block has maybe 1 or 2mm of clearance at the top of the case with the standoff in their lowest position.

Back
Top Bottom