SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
Was playing Lost ark MMO all yesterday , Doing the swap now, It be better Flipped, make more slack on the 24 pin Cable to hide away & also be nice cleaner look.
Ya gone with negative pressure set up front rad fans outtake.

Soldato
Ha yeah, theres a reason I went mesh sides, otherwise I'd have to get all the cables and AIO tubes lined up and stuff like that, nobody has time for that ****...

Soldato
Soooo, my motherboard has a USB 2 header and then the 19 pin that goes to the case headers, but, I can only find a single 19 pin converter so I can use the 3.2 port on the top of the case, has anyone found something that can plug into the 19 pin motherboard headers but then also has a splitter for the type c header?
I'd like to be able to use both USB headers by the power button at full speed rather than using the USB 2 for the type A with an adapter and then another adapter for the type c header...

Is it too much to ask to be able to split the 19 and use both type a and c case headers?
Or, am I going to have to get one of the monkeys at work to make something long enough to hide in the case and give me what I need?

Soldato
Soooo, my motherboard has a USB 2 header and then the 19 pin that goes to the case headers, but, I can only find a single 19 pin converter so I can use the 3.2 port on the top of the case, has anyone found something that can plug into the 19 pin motherboard headers but then also has a splitter for the type c header?
I'd like to be able to use both USB headers by the power button at full speed rather than using the USB 2 for the type A with an adapter and then another adapter for the type c header...

Is it too much to ask to be able to split the 19 and use both type a and c case headers?
Or, am I going to have to get one of the monkeys at work to make something long enough to hide in the case and give me what I need?
NVM, mis-read your message.

Associate

Trig, The Type C port on top of case next to power Button , This port takes from 10 GB Transfer Speed & 15w power, So to use this Port you need the Female Type C port on your Motherboard
like mine, ASRock Front Panel USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Header (10 Gb/s)
Trying to use the 19pin USB 3.1 Port with a made Type C Female Head branching off
be a No, No due to the power & speed of Type C device, Would Fail in Transfer speed/ or burn the 19 pin port due to Type C needs 15w & also Type C port may have Special Circuits built into the motherboard for the speed & Watts

Last edited:
Soldato
I've seen plenty of the 19 pin header converters to the type c header tho, Google 'B082WY5BQH' and you'll see what I mean..

All I want to do is use USB 3 A and C ports next to the power button, surely there has to be something..?

Associate
EZDIY-FAB USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 2) Internal (19-Pin) Header to USB 3.1/3.2 Type-C
Well its better than nothing, as long as it stays within the spec of the 19 pin
would not want flames
  • / NOTE: Does not convert from 5GB/s to 10GB/s
  • Easy way to access USB-C and support front panel header, doesn't require to have latest motherboard to experience USB-C technology.
That is incorrect, you cant experience USB-C technology 10GB at 5GB 19 Pin USB speed.

Well better than nothing, you get to use Type C Devices at half transfer rate & hope
it don't make smoke, The circuit board must have a safety cut out of 5w,
For the price & always send it back after trying it out .

1 Star ratings not showing , wonder what they said :D

Let us know how you get on with it :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I'm not bothered about 10GB/s, I just want to be able to use both USB A and C ports on the top of my case...

This converts the 19 pin to the C type header, but then what about the A port, I cant see this doing both the A and C on the top of the case, hence the want for something that does both..

Soldato
So convert the 19 to a USB C and then use the onboard USB 2 (meh) for the USB A port, not ideal but I'm not that bothered given I have USB3 on the monitor and rear of the case.

Associate
I originally bought the mesh version of this case. I've just yesterday ordered the clear window with some Phanteks RGB neon strips so will see what we can do there. Hopefully it'll be tasteful RGB and not too garish :D

Back
Top Bottom