STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Soldato
OK now i'm just confused... i went back to the bridge and searched the front vehicle again and from nowhere, the documents and key had appeared in the chest that i swear i checked before (multiple times). So thats Key B. Key A should be in the rear jeep, and in the rear jeep is absolutely nothing, no key, no body, no chest, nothing... am i missing something here?

The answer was yes, the jeep i wanted was further back ><

I couldn't find the front key at all. Checked everywhere and it definatly was not there. There was an empty box though. :confused:

Associate
Is finding the keys for the mission to gas the Blood Suckers? I think that's one of those quest that has alternate plot depending on what you do. I remember going to the bridge and finding something but it diverted from there.

Soldato
Its a quest that some guy tells you about and you're meant to split it with him. I got some bloke to break it open and took the lot :D

Was supposed to talk to noah about finding the compass artifact. My problem is I think he was the first person I killed when I started :D

Soldato
YOu have to actually have the get the keys for the gas canister quest for them to spawn iirc.

Huh? I checked the gas canisters, checked the truck and the box was empty. Then when i came back after going to Yanov it was there. I missed the Key A jeep entirely though so i dunno about that.

has anyone found a big blue box with a fancy lock?

i found one but have no idea what its for?

I remember seeing it... just don't remember where. Or am i thinking of something else...

Soldato
Ok, just doing the side mission for Cardan.

!!!!SPOILER!!!!
Managed to find Joker and his PDA on the edge of the Oaksomething anomaly, completely by chance (saw his glowing PDA on the ground when on top of the wood.. thing).

Looked around for the other guy that Cardan lost, and couldn't find him. Is he in the Creek area, or in one of the other two areas?

I'm just killing some time hunting artifacts for Mr. Beardy now before I move on ^-^

Soldato
When on the main road going towards the Burning Farm, just as you pass under the large pipe running above you drop down one of the large fissures and equip your artifact detector, follow the reading and you should reach his body, there is an exit just behind him.

Soldato
In the Iron Forest anomoly on the first level theres a underground door that requires an access card. I've played half the game so far and not found the keycard. Is this actually part of a mission or will I come across some rotting body somewhere in the middle of nowhere and he'll have the keycard? :)

Soldato
That Svarog Detector is just... ott. Seems like you should just do all the quests to get hold of it asap since it makes navigating anomolies so easy.

Decided to buy everything Nimble has for the sake of it :p Now i just need to get hold of the Calibration Tools and upgrade everything to compare them. See which i prefer. I do wish he wouldn't just give you a random 1 and you could actually choose though...

What is the point in trading in the Compass Artifact...? If i keep it i get an artifact with lots of protection against various anomolies, if i trade in the VERY rare artifact i get 10k... less than what i get for trading in the crappy ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom