Star Trek Bridge Crew

Associate
It's well worth that sort of money, yes it could do with more content but the magic of it is in the teamwork and so it still manages to feel fresh. The random mission generator does just enough to keep people coming back. My experience of finding other players has been decent and its got better since Christmas.

Soldato
Enterprise model D with the Borg in randomised Rogue-like survival missions. Multiplayer VR FTL crossed with star trek next generation.

Shut up and take my money!

takemymoney.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably a daft question but with the expansion it gives the opportunity to play without a VR headset, I sold my Rift as honestly the aliasing and screen door effect was really annoying me so gonna wait for a higher res version, Anyway, would it be possible to play the base game without VR ?

Soldato
Probably a daft question but with the expansion it gives the opportunity to play without a VR headset, I sold my Rift as honestly the aliasing and screen door effect was really annoying me so gonna wait for a higher res version, Anyway, would it be possible to play the base game without VR ?

I have only just got the game. But I think there was a patch to let you play with out VR.

Here you go https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000032885/

Associate
Anecdotally, there are a fair few non-vr players now. Very much the minority but welcome all the same, the more the merrier.

Soldato
Quid cheaper if the base game is in your steam library, as there's a bundled discount that rolls over.

I'm good for the crew roster over the weekend, if anyone is up for it.

Back
Top Bottom