Star Trek Bridge Crew

Soldato
Another great night of gaming :) We got blown up five times in a row, but had fun along the way!! :D

What I have learned so far, is that engineering is hard. It relies on getting constant information from other crew members because you can't see what is going on. And in the heat of battle, it's either no info or info overload!! At various points tonight, right before been blown to smithereens, I was been giving commands to route all power to engines while at the same time been told to divert all power to phasers and shields :)

Great fun. :D

Associate
right before been blown to smithereens, I was been giving commands to route all power to engines while at the same time been told to divert all power to phasers and shields :)

I'm sure a half competent and sane captain would never have issued orders like that. Must have been the bloke at helm....yeah, that's it....

And we gave your avatar such a lovely and moving funeral service as well.. :D

Soldato
Yeah it's a great game. I was just thinking of how good it would be if they made it a Vive/Rift only game. Imagine walking around engineering, or doing spacewalks to fix the deflector dish. Teleporting over to a Klingon warbird and fighting them. Away missions. The list goes on and on.

But for the way it is now, I think the next DLC should have more advanced play. Make it more about exploring the galaxy and more freedom in the way we complete each mission. Each station have more features, like evasive maneuvers for helm as an example.

All I know, is that no matter what way they go, the possibilities are endless for DLC content.

VR has just got it's flagship game.

Tonight at 8/9pm FlukeRogi, Kalgore and Myself are going to do a few missions, if anyone wants to come along and join the crew :)

Maybe a vr version of star trek online? Game mechanics of robo recall perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom