Star Trek Bridge Crew

Associate
Hey Guys, will be online from 8pm tonight if anyone is looking for game. Still haven't finished a mission yet :)

May have to jump in a little later I'm afraid, my PC & Rift are set-up in my front room and I don't think my Mrs would appreciate being chucked out at 8pm (unfortunately!) :D

Soldato
May have to jump in a little later I'm afraid, my PC & Rift are set-up in my front room and I don't think my Mrs would appreciate being chucked out at 8pm (unfortunately!) :D

:D I think it would be comedy gold for the Mrs to watch you wave your arms about like a crazy person while shouting out badly phrased star trek quotes :p

I'll be online most of the evening.

Soldato
OP
Did a mission in the original enterprise bridge (suggest a research mission for your first), and it was really awesome. Highly recommend it for when you have an experienced crew

Associate
:D I think it would be comedy gold for the Mrs to watch you wave your arms about like a crazy person while shouting out badly phrased star trek quotes :p

I'll be online most of the evening.

Hahaha if she was in the room at the same time I can guarantee there would be a video of me uploaded to Facebook within seconds with my nerd shame bared to all! :rolleyes::D

Soldato
OP
Hahaha if she was in the room at the same time I can guarantee there would be a video of me uploaded to Facebook within seconds with my nerd shame bared to all! :rolleyes::D
Already happened to me. Cue all of my non nerd friends laughing at me pointing at my curtains and shouting "engage!", or leaning to my right with a wry smile and asking my bin to make it so

Soldato
I'm not sure to be honest. Just had a blast and I'm loving this. Experienced the warp bug though grrrr

Yeah it's a great game. I was just thinking of how good it would be if they made it a Vive/Rift only game. Imagine walking around engineering, or doing spacewalks to fix the deflector dish. Teleporting over to a Klingon warbird and fighting them. Away missions. The list goes on and on.

But for the way it is now, I think the next DLC should have more advanced play. Make it more about exploring the galaxy and more freedom in the way we complete each mission. Each station have more features, like evasive maneuvers for helm as an example.

All I know, is that no matter what way they go, the possibilities are endless for DLC content.

VR has just got it's flagship game.

Tonight at 8/9pm FlukeRogi, Kalgore and Myself are going to do a few missions, if anyone wants to come along and join the crew :)

Soldato
OP
Yeah it's a great game. I was just thinking of how good it would be if they made it a Vive/Rift only game. Imagine walking around engineering, or doing spacewalks to fix the deflector dish. Teleporting over to a Klingon warbird and fighting them. Away missions. The list goes on and on.

But for the way it is now, I think the next DLC should have more advanced play. Make it more about exploring the galaxy and more freedom in the way we complete each mission. Each station have more features, like evasive maneuvers for helm as an example.

All I know, is that no matter what way they go, the possibilities are endless for DLC content.

VR has just got it's flagship game.

Tonight at 8/9pm FlukeRogi, Kalgore and Myself are going to do a few missions, if anyone wants to come along and join the crew :)
I'll see if I can get on then and will add you guys. All depends on the little one going to sleep!

Soldato
Finally got a game in last night. The connectivity is there from the moment your sat around the briefing table, never breaking it's stride to the conclusion of the mission.
Done a fair bit online in the last 19 years, so I can say with some confidence, that's the most connective experience I've ever had.

It was enjoyable just because of that alone, the added bonus of it being 'trek' sealed the deal.

I dare not dream of the possibilities of what's here and how ubisoft will roll with it. But I do know, if they decide not to, then somebody is looking at this, and they will.

VR did something beyond what we knew was already cool.

Associate
Things didn't go to plan last night so couldn't get on until at least 11:00pm! Hopefully will be around from about 9/10pm tonight if anyone want to join up?

Soldato
Things didn't go to plan last night so couldn't get on until at least 11:00pm! Hopefully will be around from about 9/10pm tonight if anyone want to join up?

We finished up just before 11. You just missed us. There is a bunch of people going online around 8/9 tonight.

Back
Top Bottom