US: Star Trek: Discovery

I skipped through most of series 3, 2 was just about watchable apart from the end and the God one. I skipped most of episode 1 of series 4 and that was it for me. Picard has been similar, skipping when hitting cringe and probably missing some points but it doesn't really matter anyway because it's just a load of woke, poorly written, acted and cast crap which has little to nothing to do with Star Trek.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Such crap. Strange new worlds is decent, but this is just shocking. Burnham is such a crap captain and the actress who plays her terrible. Don’t even get me started on the sheer number of woke characters.

My favourite episode was when Tilly elected to run away from the monster. One things for sure, it would have a feast when it caught her.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've given up with it, won't be watching any more. It's dreadful. I stuck with it as long as I could, but it's only star trek in name.

Like season 1 and 2 of Picard, I have erased it from memory.

Caporegime
No more whispering? No more identity politics? No more Mary Sue? No more turbo lifts whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Well at least Strange New Worlds and a much improved S3 of Picard can carry the mantle.

Associate
Discovery and Picard is basically what happens when family friendly series like Star Trek which generally provides a optimistic and hopeful message for the future meets woke nihilism, they don't get it, they can't.

It's a train wreck. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Discovery and Picard is basically what happens when family friendly series like Star Trek which generally provides a optimistic and hopeful message for the future meets woke nihilism, they don't get it, they can't.

It's a train wreck. :)

Lol so true.

Created by people who don't understand the genre so decide to project their own issues on it instead.

Back
Top Bottom