** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
:eek:

As long as Lucas isn't involved then I'm quite hopeful

Quite. The guy's a [insert favourite insult here]. He just can't leave well enough alone when it comes to Star Wars. The films were perfectly fine before he decided to redo the SFX, and adding the young Anakin at the end of Return of the Jedi was the final straw!

[more insulting words aimed at George Lucas].

Caporegime
OP
Well the press release says Lucas will be 'creative consultant'

Hopefully someone will give him a Jar Jar plushy and tell him to sit in the corner and button up.

Soldato
I've already gone from cautious optimism to massive fanboy hype! VERY excited! I do wonder what they'll do with 7, if it's to be the continuation of Luke then will this be the first 'perfect' all CGI film that has always been rumoured for the sequel trilogy?

Soldato
SO EXCITED!

The more I read the BBC news article the higher my eyebrows went! :D

More Star Wars. No Lucas involvement....just imagine...proper scriptwriters...proper plot...and a new trilogy...

Impressive...most impressive.

Associate
SO EXCITED!

The more I read the BBC news article the higher my eyebrows went! :D

More Star Wars. No Lucas involvement....just imagine...proper scriptwriters...proper plot...and a new trilogy...

Impressive...most impressive.

Not quite.... he is staying on as creative consultant.This is a good thing,imo. He knows the Universe and hopefully will make sure it feels like Star Wars.

Associate
Was always gonna happen one day.

I just hope it doesn't invalidate the post movie novels. There's a lot of good material there that would be a shame if they ignored.

Caporegime
Darth Vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Leave it alone, the brand can only be damaged by Episode 7: Revenge of Porkins or whatever terrible idea they come up with.

Man of Honour
Yay, nay, I don't know.
I don't like the films any more. Read to many of the EU books and the films just don't cut it any more.

Any ideas what the story lines going to be, is it going to follow the books.

Commissario
So, can we expect to see Harrison Ford replaced with Pluto in the near future?

I'd like to think they can do some good films given they've got some great stories/books to work from, but having endured Episodes 1/2/3 I can't help but fear for it.

Back
Top Bottom