** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

I won't trust any reviews or opinions, people thought and still think the prequels are good / ok. If you think the prequels are good you cannot possibly like the original trilogy for the same reasons I do.

The prequels are laughable junk IMO

I'm going with the GF at 0:05. Working the next day so i'll be going to bed at 7pm then getting back up at 11pm then going back to bed after.

I, along with my girlfriend, my best friend and her husband are all attending the midnight showing at the ODEON IMAX just around the corner from where I live. My friend has managed to commandeer two lightsabres from her nephews for us to do battle with when we arrive. Sure it'll be a hoot! :D

Really wishing I had booked tickets, but I want to sit down with the wife over Christmas and watch the original trilogy before I see this.

I now have the 1080p "Semi-Specialized" edition which keeps the good edits to A New hopes final battle but removed Gredo shooting first and Han seeing Jabba in the hanger etc. Also Yub Nub and original Aniken at the end of Jedi :)

Just been to the local Odeon and picked up my ticket for Thursday morning :) 3.15am Gallery Imax showing. First time seeing a film in Imax. Can't believe i'm going to a film before work and having popcorn/nachos for breakfast :D Going to be an interesting day at work on Thursday, may need a lunchtime kip :o

My prediction for this film?

The haters are gonna hate

Everybody else will be happy ;)

I could have gone to the IMAX but decided that going to the Cinema up the road would be more appropriate as it's The Empire :D also it has one damn fine late Art Deco exterior and will feel more like 1977/80/83 to me ;)

Back
Top Bottom