** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Soldato
Read the release, titles will be Licensed out to other developers, so we'll still see Star Wars games, just won't be developed in house. It could be for the better in all honesty, their last games have been pretty bad in terms of quality.

Soldato
New film due in 2015 and a film released every year after that!! They will alternate between the ongoing saga and character spin offs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22197797

tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif

Man of Honour
New film every year with spin offs too? On the one hand it sounds amazing for a Star Wars fan, on the other, this could be an absolute disaster - hopefully it isn't all aimed at 10 year olds!

Caporegime
hopefully it isn't all aimed at 10 year olds!

Of course it will be, they will be the people lapping up the merchandise as I did when I was 10. They are the kids that see these films differently to how we do now and think the prequels are actually amazing.

They are going to milk this for all it's worth and flood the market with new merchandise. I've kind of stopped caring now, it won't be aimed at me more like my 4 year old son who thinks chewbacca is the angry birds version :(

Soldato
One thing I am not looking forward to is the intro.

With the previous releases up to DVD, you had THX intro (epic), Fox Logo (epic fanfare), Lucasfilm Logo (meh), then into the scroll with epic music.

With Bluray we lost the THX intro, but not so bad.

Now we are likely to get this :eek:

Disney intro (NO!), Bad Robot intro (Meh), Lucasfilm (Meh), scroll with epic music.

To me it just won't give me the same goose bumps. :(

Back
Top Bottom