** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Couldn't say, but it will be fantastic :)

I've been onset for every day :)

Better than the originals? What are your opinions of the plot? Obviously you can't give anything away but would you say it will make the 'adult' SW fan more happy or is it more for the kids? Or both? How well do you think it will be recieved by the average OCUKer?

It will be loved by all I'm sure

Better than the originals? What are your opinions of the plot? Obviously you can't give anything away but would you say it will make the 'adult' SW fan more happy or is it more for the kids? Or both? How well do you think it will be recieved by the average OCUKer?

Which I could!! The cast and crew have been amazing..... Can't say anymore other than BEST JOB EVER

What are you doing... if you can hint?

I have a family member working on set... he (amongst others) took Ford to hospital after his accident apparently. I hoped we might get a set pass, but its more than his jobs worth :mad:

It will be loved by all I'm sure

It won't be loved by all, it's a star wars film. It will be picked to pieces like every other film by adults tutting that it's not empire strikes back. Which is equally average unless viewed though the eyes of an 8 year old :p

If they have been predicatable and made Luke the bad guy and whazzed all over my childhood dreams I too will hate it ;)

What are you doing... if you can hint?

I have a family member working on set... he (amongst others) took Ford to hospital after his accident apparently. I hoped we might get a set pass, but its more than his jobs worth :mad:

There were very few that went with.

Not many people got to look around on set. In all fairness I think that's right becusse they don't want anything to get out! The hype etc made it such a strong team to be part of, loved it.

I'm not saying anymore! There's a few guys on here I know personally that will back me up. Any doubters ;)

There were very few that went with.

Not many people got to look around on set. In all fairness I think that's right becusse they don't want anything to get out! The hype etc made it such a strong team to be part of, loved it.

I'm not saying anymore! There's a few guys on here I know personally that will back me up. Any doubters ;)

You now know if it's awful, you will have pitchforks after you :p

Sounds intresting, hopefully upon release you can tell us what you were doing.

Back
Top Bottom