** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

It's been what? Twenty years since the end of Episode 6, and twenty years before that when Anakin and Sidious wiped out the Jedi. A totalitarian regime with control of all electronic communications and storage systems could rewrite a lot of history in that time. Especially if you've grown up on some ass-end of nowhere planet without a bean to your name.

Think its more like nearly 40 years!

GODDAMNIT! Why did I watch this latest trailer? EPIC spoiler at 1:45 mark!! WHY on earth did they include this shot in the trailer??! NEVER. WATCH. TRAILERS! :( :(

So pumped for this. The only thing I have in the back of my mind is the recent burning from Man Of Steel, thought Superman was back when I watched this teaser so many times...

But it wasn't to be :mad:

Hope Star Wars works....please...

I liked Man Of Steel, and the new Star Trek. Sure, there's a bit of a different interpretation that takes it away from the old versions we grew up with, but that's not a bad thing. Like Nolan's Batman films, it's a new twist, a new universe that the characters live in. That's okay, there isn't a definitive version of any character in any movie or comic book franchise, just new interpretations that either work, or don't.

Why is that? I've not followed that site

Interested to know :)
Best not to go into detail on here, but they have a outline of the story which matches up with the trailers, pre-production art work and leaks that have come out over time. The poster and final trailer just click even more now with the story outline. I doubt its all 100%, but its very close. The outline is not showcased on the site and you have to dig around if you want to know.
It is a great site for information on the Anthologies and Rebels, as well as VII, VIII and IX.

Don't mean to be a pain but if you know where to find it on there, would you mind emailing me the link please (in trust)? Would really appreciate it! Definitely want to read that

Managed to book 5 tickets, 2 for Thurs 17th in the eve where I plan to go with my bro. Then 3 for Sat 19th for me and some mates. They all better pay up! But it felt worth it to me even if they don't! I rarely ever go to cinema and this is a proper cinematic event in my book. 3D though but happy with that.

Don't mean to be a pain but if you know where to find it on there, would you mind emailing me the link please (in trust)? Would really appreciate it! Definitely want to read that

If anyone wants to know and does not mind spoilers:
Go to makingstarwars.net
Locate the search field on the top right handside
Enter A COMPILED SYNOPSIS OF STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

Every single trailer for this has reduced me to the excited 8-year-old I was when I first saw ANH in 1977 - these films are a huge part of my life. The sequence with the Falcon weaving through the wreckage with THAT music in the background just gives me goosebumps :D

Same here! Felt emotional after watching the latest trailer over any other (silly i know)...as if it was something in my life I've missed for sooooo long.

So many happy memory's :)

I just watched and cant quite make out what it spoils other than her mascara?

She's crying as you would only do over a dead body, and the 'body' is wearing a brown leather jacket... only one character is seen wearing such a garment (including in the subsequent shot shown). You can figure the rest out. :(

She's crying as you would only do over a dead body, and the 'body' is wearing a brown leather jacket... only one character is seen wearing such a garment (including in the subsequent shot shown). You can figure the rest out. :(

And if that's what you think, why did you mention it? Some of us are avoiding the trailers / spoilers on purpose :mad:

Man so excited. Tickets booked for 00:05 on the 17th :D

SOOOO Excited. Most excited I've been for a movie in ages. I really hope it's better than the prequels, but just watching that trailer with the sound turn up. Brought an excitement and child back that I haven't felt in a long time.

Really makes me excited for the film and the Battlefront game.

Back
Top Bottom