Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Soldato
I'm on the fence - I'm also not a huge fan of quicktime and similar mechanics though but it looks like they've got the potential there for an epic game they just need someone with a bit of common sense to un**** certain elements that will drag it down but I bet they don't.

If they let Respawn get on with it and don't interfere too much then I am hoping for the best. I have a lot of faith in Respawn as they've shown time and again that they are a class act (fingers crossed!). You never know with EA and this franchise, though. Too many cooks and all that.

Im hoping so much for a Jedi Knight game again after all these years but its EA, so i'll prepare myself for rubbish AI, loot boxes everywhere and a campaign thats about 6 hours long and 'ripe' for a million DLCs that actually have the rest of the game that should have been in it from the start.

Associate
It looks ok to me, I’m looking forward to seeing more of it. The only thing really putting me off is that it’s a EA title.

Soldato
Hmm, shame i was looking forward to it but nah i hate origin as keeps asking to sign in and loses login info each time i launch it after i dont use it in awhile. Unlike steam, always logs u in.

Back
Top Bottom