Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Soldato
Seems interesting but really uninspired character design. I know its about hiding and fitting into the world and stuff but I would have liked to see someone with a bit more character, or possibly an alien species for a change like Twi'lek or Togruta.

Still long for another KotOR type Star Wars game because the story in this will always be limited by events of the movies.

Soldato
Trailer was okay but thats it however its by respawn and there titanfall2 single player was the best story fps we have had in years imo so i have faith

Soldato
Nice cinematics, but no gameplay shown there. It's Respawn, but it's also EA, and EA kill everything it touches sooner or later. Wait for reviews, don't pre-order.

Soldato
Trailer was ok, wasn't bad but would have preferred to get more info on what the game actually is. Titanfall 2 had an excellent SP campaign so there is still hope but need more info.

Associate
No preorder from me.

I like Respawn however so I’ll keep some hopes alive. Force unleashed wasn’t bad in my opinion, so we’ll see. Shame BioWare have **** the bed with Anthem. They used to be my preferred developer.

I want another RPG though, similar to KOTOR. Only so many times I can play through those.

Back
Top Bottom