Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (fallen order sequel)

Caporegime
I don't have the disk space for the update. It's saying I need 160GB... eh?

It's the stupid EA system. Just to install a 1.42 GB patch you need enough space for the full install of the game, even though the game is already installed.

I had to delete MS Flight Simulator to make space, but luckily I never play that anyway.

Associate
I hope it makes a difference. I played for an hour before the update I'd I could only manage 30 FPS with RT off. It was actually starting to strain my eyes.

I hope the 4060ti is more affordable. I could do with an upgrade I think.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've turned FSR off now, and am getting about 60-80 FPS

2160p
Epic settings
Ray Tracing on

Edit - unfortunately it seems to be crashing more now.

I had 2 crashes in 15 hours of gameplay.

Just had 3 in 30 minutes.

I can confirm, new patch has made things worse. I'm crashing every 10 mins or so now WTF

Associate
New patch has made things worse for me too. Played through the opening bit up to the yacht (that's as far as I got before as well). Previously was getting 45 - 60fps with a lot of stutter but I'm now seeing fps drop as low as 27 fps! Not seen it hit 60 once either. Guess I'm waiting on another patch.

Associate
New patch has made things worse for me too. Played through the opening bit up to the yacht (that's as far as I got before as well). Previously was getting 45 - 60fps with a lot of stutter but I'm now seeing fps drop as low as 27 fps! Not seen it hit 60 once either. Guess I'm waiting on another patch.
That first area is one of the worst, once you've got past it you'll notice it improves.

Caporegime
So I wonder how that works? AMD supply cards to the whole office and work with them on the graphical side?

More like money being exchanged under the desk :p

Imagine more they provide some of their engineers to support with implementing their tech. and provide guidance/advice on how to get the best from amd hardware as well as contracts being signed and so on. A game called boundary was going to have RTX and dlss etc. until amd stepped in to sponsor it and all nvidia tech was ripped from it :o

Associate
I hope it makes a difference. I played for an hour before the update I'd I could only manage 30 FPS with RT off. It was actually starting to strain my eyes.

I hope the 4060ti is more affordable. I could do with an upgrade I think.

I think the issue was your cpu more than GPU depending on resolution obviously.

Last edited:
Caporegime
More like money being exchanged under the desk :p

Imagine more they provide some of their engineers to support with implementing their tech. and provide guidance/advice on how to get the best from amd hardware as well as contracts being signed and so on. A game called boundary was going to have RTX and dlss etc. until amd stepped in to sponsor it and all nvidia tech was ripped from it :o

Associate
I started fresh after the update and its running much better for me. From 30 to 50+ FPS with a few dips. CPU utilisation at 30 - 40% at 1440p. Perfectly playable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom