**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

Soldato
Massive Entertainment have a pretty good history so I'm hopeful. Still won't pre-order though.

I shall take your word for it. I don't really know publishers/developers much and what they're involved with outside of a couple.
Plus let's face it. It's rarely the developer's fault is it. It's because they're being forced to work to unrealistic time scales.

Caporegime
OP
I shall take your word for it. I don't really know publishers/developers much and what they're involved with outside of a couple.
Plus let's face it. It's rarely the developer's fault is it. It's because they're being forced to work to unrealistic time scales.
Massive have done The Division 1 & 2 (and 3 is in development) and the Avatar game which I haven't played but was well received. Part of the problem with Star Wars games is some of the plot lines are limited by Lore or Disney.

Man of Honour
Ubisoft+ is £15pm. You could have both games, with some pre-order bonuses from both games as well, played from start to finish in a couple of months for £30 compared to £100+ to own both, maybe even £120-£150 depending on what bonuses you get.

I know the publishers are counting on people remaining subscribed for months at a time, with an element of 'I forgot to unsubscribe' but I'd wager many more are simply subbing for a specific game or two for a couple of months at the most and then stopping for £30. I K ow I did for Jedi Survivor.
Yup, thats exactly what I will be doing, I will be doing a 1 month sub to play and finish up AC Shadow, so might as well do Outlaws in that same month (if its decent enough to play through). I should manage to do both in one month so £15 and I've done both, darn sight cheaper than me buying even one of them, let alone both :)

Back
Top Bottom