**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

Looks worse every time I see it, cookie cutter Ubislop. Ignoring the incredibly basic shooter mechanics the facial animation is abysmal, looks like they are stroking out in some of the cutscenes.

Another pretty generic, linear game but within a large map basically. Not all that much freedom.

Last edited:
That applies to literally any digital purchase, pre-ordering is such a weird thing to do it's not like they can run out of stock.
Unless there is a substantial discount and you somehow know you are buying a great game.... Pre ordering is indeed a pretty moronic practice !

I dont really have any issues with anyone preordering, caveat emptor and all that. I got an absolute **** ton of time out of my preorder of BG3, got more hours played in the preorder of that than I get from most games full releases :D

(and I'll preorder Civ 7 most likely, I've got over 1000 hours played in every version of Civ so far , so I've got no qualms about Civ 7)

But as I say, everyone needs to do their own research, caveat emptor.

I wont be preordering this though :D

Last edited:
Not touching this with a bargepole. Looks very generic. And not worth a fraction of what Ubisoft are charging, especially the deluxe/gold editions. You just know it's going to be 50% off within 6 months.

Last edited:
Rubbish graphics, quests, AI, dialogue, characters, price...

...what's not to like! :p

Was looking forward to this and it looked great to start but the more I watch these videos it's now put me off. I'll put the funds towards others like Space Marine 2 etc.

3FApOhi.png

Remember, this uses RTGI which is rather demanding (but transformative when done right). Turn it off and you will almost certainly gain ~30fps maybe more across each category as this is the average in other games that use ray traced global illumination.

Last edited:
We recommend a 3060 to make our bland game (in every sense of the word) really achieve it's bland potential.

I usually don't mind Ubisoft games are they are usually a reliable 7/10 but this one is just giving me 5 vibes.

Last edited:
The Nvidia PC tech trailer for this actually looks really good, much better than the previous gameplay videos shown as they clearly aren't running on PC hardware, though if they were then it wasn't with RTX suite enabled.

I#m actually slightly hyped after seeing it vs previous videos.

The only lol thing was:

l0HILmY.jpeg

Yes, you're right. That video does look much better than what I've seen so far. Ok that's a good thing :)

I look forward to your puddle and frozen puddle analysis.

Edit: Love the look of the snowy bit, I'm a sucker for that setting/theme.

Last edited:
I suspect the previous trailers/videos were created before the RTX features were added to the final build of the game, which is what the above now shows, like most companies, these things are created as and when stages are completed, and as we now near launch, Nvidia's content has been done and this is what we are now seeing. Shame as all of the other videos make it look like a last gen game. I suppose on one hand not playing it with Ray reconstruction and RTXDI will still make t look last gen though :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom