**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

But that's fine because ray tracing doesn't look any better and isn't worth the performance hit :rolleyes:

Wish Ubisoft would **** off with their launcher though, just let me get the game on Steam. Though Steam has no monthly option so I guess that is one plus for Ubi.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mrk
Recommending an upscaler for the minimum is surely proof they've done the bare minimum on optimisation.
As for the game's setting... can we please consign Tatooine to the dustbin? It's had a ridiculously unnecessary amount of focus for decades now. There's supposed to be an entire galaxy allegedly, but we're stuck on two fleshed out worlds and a maybe lucky to get a few more have only the tiniest amount of relevance/depth. Why are they so scared of just stealing stuff from the expanded universe...

Last edited:
The Nvidia tech demo does look much better than previous games, but I’ll still hold off for some reviews and player feedback. But I’ll probably wait for the price to drop closer to the £20 range before I pick it up, plenty of other games still to play which includes Survivor.

I will just do the one month of ubisoft connect and if it's crap then it's only cost £12 to see the nice GFX upgrade fo a month :p

Perfect, I'll just wait to be inundated with your inevitable deluge of screenshots and write up on the game, buttocks by the butt load interspersed with the ubiquitous sunset shot and something that show cases the transport in the game.

:cool:

Perfect, I'll just wait to be inundated with your inevitable deluge of screenshots and write up on the game, buttocks by the butt load interspersed with the ubiquitous sunset shot and something that show cases the transport in the game.

So what you're saying is that at this point mrk IS a tech demo :D

I too have noticed the weird amount of buttocks in those screenshots.

I dont really have any issues with anyone preordering, caveat emptor and all that. I got an absolute **** ton of time out of my preorder of BG3, got more hours played in the preorder of that than I get from most games full releases :D

(and I'll preorder Civ 7 most likely, I've got over 1000 hours played in every version of Civ so far , so I've got no qualms about Civ 7)

But as I say, everyone needs to do their own research, caveat emptor.

I wont be preordering this though :D
I think some games like Civ are just safe bets.

Back
Top Bottom