Star Wars: The Acolyte (it’s dead Jim)

The best thing for star wars is for it to be all cancelled, forgotten about completely for about 10 years.

It's been destroyed beyond repair at this point. Leave it long enough and someone can return to the end of episode 6 and give us the story we deserve.

Absolutely. Its a complete mess and since its canon its going to incredibly hard to u turn from that car crash. Like you suggested fresh start with a whole new set of likeable characters might be a good suggestion. They have utterly destroyed the OG and ruined the main arc / timeline.

Absolutely. Its a complete mess and since its canon its going to incredibly hard to u turn from that car crash. Like you suggested fresh start with a whole new set of likeable characters might be a good suggestion. They have utterly destroyed the OG and ruined the main arc / timeline.

Too many cases of people without talent or competence rising to the top due to nepotism (and I'm being kind there), then coasting while listening to nonsensical advice from groups that view entertainment media as a political avenue and probably throw back handers.

Kathleen Kennedy having the run she's had speaks wonders in that regard, she must have mountains of dirt and a dead mans switch. I'm being tongue in cheek by saying that before some keyboard warrior goes up in arms, but my word we see far too many people failing upward.

I bet Lucas really regrets selling this franchise given what Disney have done with it. Then again its not as if he was doing much with it, he was messing around trying some writing for an episode 7 then the Disney offer came through and it was too good to pass up.

As said above, needs to be shelved for about a decade or more then try something new. Just a pity they can't essentially delete their trilogy and try again with a story arc in place for the three movies, rather than what happened when Rian Johnson got brought in and crapped over major plot elements that were set up in episode 7.

Reactions: Kyo
Back
Top Bottom