Star Wars: The Acolyte

Soldato
Must be difficult for the mods to deal with this disaster :cry:

:rolleyes: :cry:
The Little Platoon makes an interesting observation in his video on Ep2 about LH building everything around Stenberg before she was even approached for the role and it kinda of comes off a bit creepy. Like that guy who did Brown Bunny.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Some of the comments are amusing. I agree with one of the recent comments, I won’t be watching the Rey movie either. I couldn’t be less excited for a Star Wars movie.

Clipboard02.jpg

Video 4 was spot on, but I had to delete it as it had a lot of swearing... " Hi Mrs Kennedy " " Put a chicken in it and make her gay " :D

Last edited:
Soldato
DEI has completely ruined SW, it doesn't matter who is acting in it, who is directing on it, who is writing it, or anything else. Because before a line is written the starting point is the propagation of woke ideology over and above all else and at any cost. None of these projects can succeed because they are strangled in the crib by activists.

It's not bad writing that kills these projects, because bad writing is simply a result of and comes long after, the project has been infected by DEI at all costs. That's simple cause and effect.

There's simply no denying that woke killed SW now.

Soldato
Suddenly, Book of Boba Fett doesn't seem so bad :p

I think I'm out. This will be the first of the Star Wars shows that I haven't watched through.

Associate
Latest episode was a waste. Hate it when they fill an entire episode with stuff that happened X years ago, unless it’s relevant and interesting.
This was a dull fest

Soldato
When you Google The Acolyte, there’s no longer a direct link to Rotten Tomatoes at the top, just me? I’ve also noticed an influx of 5 star reviews from the past 2 days, don’t mean to be all tinfoil hat but it makes you wonder if their doing a bit of damage control and speaking to RT to get stuff done…

Back
Top Bottom