Steam sale now .... Off

Man of Honour
Ended up getting Black Ops 3 having just also bought Ghosts. I’ll stop there since the rest will no doubt be on gamepass soon.

Finally bought Disco Elysium, couldn't say no at just over 3 quid.

Tempting. Too many games to play first though. At least I have a PC backlog again. I also have a few gamepass games to compete.

Last edited:
Associate
I managed to play the intro bit of battlefield 5, and now every time I start it it babbles about anti cheat something and won't load :cry:
I'll probably be getting my 3 quid back then.

Soldato
Check out The Bug Hunter and Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved. Don’t know if they’re in the same but they currently peanuts on Steam and are addictive fun games. Perfect for the SD

Soldato
Bought two games the other day which were cheaper on Steam then elsewhere (well, from what I could see anyway). They both been on my wish list for ages, so now just have to get the time to play them as well ! :p
The Steam reviews don't look good for these. Might want to keep an eye on the play time so you can get a refund.

Caporegime
Is it? I am just looking at it on the app on my phone.

o5cR5Z2.png

That's what I see

Soldato
Install Decky Loader plugin manager and install the Proton DB plugin, all seamless. Will show you on each games page whether it is Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze rated, as regards the level of Deck compatibility and steps to take to maximise compatibility. I think it will only show once a game has been installed though. But it is just a link to the ProtonDB web site in reality, so you can just go to the ProtonDB website direct on any PC to check any game. The plugin just allows you to check directly on the Deck.

Back
Top Bottom