Steam sale now .... Off

I am glad the posts above suggests buying a game and then not playing it. Has anyone got experience in buying a game from steam despite not having a PC or relevant platform for it? I am presently on a mac and have over the last 5 years or so seen the list of steam games that I had bought when I had a PC and could play reduce and reduce with the apple system updates but it still seems like a crazy idea to buy games I cannot play at all until I get another windows machine just because there is a sale.

The sales seem to come around often and I have not paid that much attention to if the deals get better or change around? I am only looking now because the plan is to build a PC in September as the winter approaches. I am looking a racing sims so Assetto Corsa which I have on the PS4 and Dirt Rally 2.0 but are the next sales likely to be as good?

I am glad the posts above suggests buying a game and then not playing it. Has anyone got experience in buying a game from steam despite not having a PC or relevant platform for it?

I did it for quite a few years. And funnily enough, most of those games I bought when I didn't have a PC, I haven't even downloaded yet. :p Just Cause 2 is one that definitely stands out.

Been eyeing little nightmares 1 and 2 for a while now so finally bought the bundle, also bought talos principle 2.

Almost grabbed the elden ring expension, cyberpunk dlc and rogue trader but I'm going to wait until christmas for those I think.

Last edited:
I just got Stray Gods The Roleplaying Musical and Arcade Paradise - Rags to Riches (love this cringey trailer) :D

Last edited:
I got Soviet Republic, it's quite good for people that like games like Anno/Manor Lords etc.

Battlefield 1 for £2.44 has to be bargain of the year

Back
Top Bottom