Steam sale now .... Off

Civilisation V Complete. £7 for the game and all DLC. Civ VI is on a deep discount but the DLC soon adds up, so the V deal looked OK to me.
Hogwarts
Dominions 6
Mech Warrior 5 Complete
X4 Foundations
Distant Worlds 2 + DLC

I bought nothing. I believe there were some legitimately good deals too. oh well.

You still have time! ;)

I've also still not purchased anything. Strangely 7 Days to Die is not in the sale as I would have likely picked that up.

If you liked the others, then you should be all right. From what I can remember, number 5 actually turned out to be the best in the series for me.

Might have to give 5 a look then! I thought 3 was excellent but got bored with 4.

i just pushed the boat out...... and got bloons TD6 for..... £1.12 iiirc. i have on epic already but cant be bothered faffing to get it working on steamdeck. my lad has been moaning at me to set it up

and also castle crashers for a whopping 99p which i already have on ps3 but on pc i can play with friends.

(mind you i did pay proper money for forza Horizon 4)

Last edited:
i just pushed the boat out...... and got bloons TD6 for..... £1.12 iiirc. i have on epic already but cant be bothered faffing to get it working on steamdeck. my lad has been moaning at me to set it up

and also castle crashers for a whopping 99p which i already have on ps3 but on pc i can play with friends.

(mind you i did pay proper money for forza Horizon 4)
You paid monkey money for bloons?! :p

Also picked Sleeping Dogs definitive edition up for the steam deck as I've never played it.
unless it has changed be careful with sleeping dogs as it does not use the steam cloud....... or it didnt. I spent hrs trying to 100% the game and then in a computer upgrade i lost my save :(

i could not face going back to it after that. not a bad game however.

unless it has changed be careful with sleeping dogs as it does not use the steam cloud....... or it didnt. I spent hrs trying to 100% the game and then in a computer upgrade i lost my save :(

i could not face going back to it after that. not a bad game however.

Thanks for the heads up, although I doubt I will get anywhere near 100% :cry:

must have restarted RDR2 about 4/5 times now :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heads Up. Forza 4 is being delisted in December and is at all time low right now.
I went on a full on flip flop on this before deciding to buy it. Went from nah, its too cringe I can do without it, to bugger it I'll just buy it over the space of a couple of days. Also bought Field of Glory Empires in addition to the other stuff I've bought posted above.

Back
Top Bottom