Steam sale now .... Off

Soldato
Might get the Uncharted collection, Prodeus and Super Woden GP 2 in the sales. UC4 wasn't the best one of the series when I played it on the PS4 but its quite a good franchise and it'd be interesting to see how it plays on Windows. Prodeus looks like a laugh - Doom-esque graphics and gameplay.

Caporegime
Pixel Junk Shooter 1 & 2 is £1.69 on Steam, a criminally low amount for two superb games

There is no number 2, you just need the Ultimate Edition for £1.39. I think 1+2 were only released on PlayStation 3 and then combined into Ultimate for PS4 and Steam.

Soldato
There is no number 2, you just need the Ultimate Edition for £1.39. I think 1+2 were only released on PlayStation 3 and then combined into Ultimate for PS4 and Steam.

That’s the deal I meant. Could you tell I skimmed all the text in 2 seconds before I bought it? :D

Associate
Might get the Uncharted collection, Prodeus and Super Woden GP 2 in the sales. UC4 wasn't the best one of the series when I played it on the PS4 but its quite a good franchise and it'd be interesting to see how it plays on Windows. Prodeus looks like a laugh - Doom-esque graphics and gameplay.

Bare in mind it's 90% or more cheaper on key sites due to the fact it's been bundled previously

Soldato
I purchased a couple of games. I got Portal 2 - 85p (I Have had Portal for years and Portal 2 on the PS3) Metal Gear Rising Revengence - £7.99 and Just Cause 3 XXL Edition - £3.69 These are all for my Steamdeck. I will probably pick up RE3 remake and have been tempted with RE4 Remake but i am happy to wait till that comes down in price a bit more.
RE3 re-make massively disappointing. 4 is a solid 9/10 though.

Back
Top Bottom