Steam sale

Just bought Max Payne 3 for £3.74.

So far I've bought Crusader Kings II and Game Of Thrones: The Telltale Series. Looks like it will take me quite a while to grasp Crusader Kings. Just started watching some tutorial videos on Youtube. Felt like I was in History class, but I know I'm going to become in love with it. Eventually.

I picked up Crusader Kings as I've been wanting to try the Game of Thrones mod for a while

I've got both CK2 and EU4, but I find EU4 a lot easier to play/understand. EU4 is more about the overall nation and how it's doing, where CK2 you are far more invested in your dynasty and keeping your vassals happy.

Fallout 3 GOTY has a note: "Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7 and later."

What does that mean exactly? :confused:

I have the original retail version and it runs fine?

Person who said it was on sale previously and someone confirmed it, you *******s :D

As for not being optimised, I've got it on Windows 8.1 running around 50+ mods working just fine, you'll be good to go :)

Anyone think killing floor 2, arma 3, project cars or any others are worth a try ?

Arma 3 is great fun loads of mods from artis life to breaking point and overwatch and my favorite king of the hill.As long as you are a fan of the non arcadey infantry movement and shooting.Out of all those i'd still get arma 3 as it offers so many good multiplayer mods and longevity.

I'd just wait for killing floor 2 to be released than pay now for early access, by the time the full game comes out you'll be bored of it.

Arma 3 needs a good pc to run well though btw.

Last edited:
ME 1 and 2 bought for just over a fiver :D

Had it on my wishlist to click last night then it came on daily deal this morning... That and LA Noire... Spent a LOAD of money but had a lot of games to catch up on as I have been out of the gaming loop for a good few years

Think I'm done for this sale, been quite successful really, Shadows of Mordor & Icewind Dale EE for a decent price. Only got Sunless Sea & The Witcher 3 still left on my wish list.

Back
Top Bottom