Steam sale

Suspended
There are quite a few I'm interested in today ahhhh!!

Resident Evil franchise, I've RE Remastered (instant grab when first released amazing game) RE5, but interested in RE6 and Revelations 2, I've played RE6 on console I know it's not all that but I quite enjoyed it, want it for co-op mainly.. anyone tried Revelations 2 though?

Stranded Deep also looks pretty good, early access, survival game after plane crash.

AoE complete pack as well as I loved them, again I lost the discs ages ago. same with Fallout 3 GOTY.

Payday 2 is definitely worth getting the GOTY, don't bother otherwise as you'll want all the extras.

Yeah bought this the other day, loving it so far so much to buy/customise etc! wish you could blow up cars and stuff though, I also bought the alesso dlc but yet to find that heist in the game?

Soldato
Resident Evil 4,
Vanishing of Ethan Carter,
Project Cars,
The Hunter: Primal,
And........ Goat Simulator!

Couldn't resist Goat Simulator for less than £2.

Vanishing of Ethan Carter.... pretty! But pretty boring?

Soldato
AoE complete pack as well as I loved them, again I lost the discs ages ago. same with Fallout 3 GOTY.

Lots of Age of Empires on -85% today. Which is the one to get?

AoE II £2.24
AoE II + expansion £2.84
AoE II + expansion, and AoE III Complete £4.49

Is 3 good?

Fallout New Vegas at £2.49 (75% off) seems like the right time too? F3 GOTY is only 66% off at £5.09..

Suspended
Lots of Age of Empires on -85% today. Which is the one to get?

AoE II £2.24
AoE II + expansion £2.84
AoE II + expansion, and AoE III Complete £4.49

Is 3 good?

Fallout New Vegas at £2.49 (75% off) seems like the right time too? F3 GOTY is only 66% off at £5.09..

Not tried II, but 3 is fantastic, online is great, I spent countless hours on there, no rush 60 games, 3v3 absolute great fun.

It's very strategic though, you need to learn the different countries way of playing, and building/leveling up properly and fastest, getting your eco right etc. there are many guides online though to help you.

Soldato
For the 5th year running I haven't bought a thing. People seem to rave about these Steam sales but because i've had a Steam account for 8+ years I already pretty much have everything I want and the prices are deaer than they used to be.

I still remember buying all the COD games and their DLC/expansions (up to and including World at War) for £9.99, COD4 alone goes for that on sale I think nevermind all the other games.

Soldato
So, Assassin's Creed games...

I have Brotherhood, but never played it. Played II for quite a few hours but lost my progress when I upgraded my system and have never bothered going back to it. Was quite enjoying it though.

I hear positive things about Black Flag, but are III and/or Revelations worth it to to add to the ones I have?

Back
Top Bottom