Steam Summer Sale 2017 - 22nd June

Soldato
Spent about £2.74, nothing grabbed my fancy. I was expecting a one more day deal and then I'd have gotten something, but no dice.

I reckon they took a lot less this time round.

Soldato
Last game I bought was Muv Luv. Has been one of the most expensive Steam Sales I ever took part in.

There was other games in my wishlist, but I honestly didn't feel like I really wanted them or needed them. I still got a large backlog to clear.

But Arma 3, Squad, Muv Luv and VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- should keep me going for a while.

Associate
And a last minute purchase, SPAZ 2 which is great so far.

I got it last year when it was first release on early access, I thought it was great back then, played it a lot :) Also went back to it a few months later too.

Just waiting for it to get out of early access before playing it again :)

This sale, I only got the Witcher 3 GOTYE, already had the base game on GoG but I wanted the expansions and I wanted it on Steam for easier use

Man of Honour
I got it last year when it was first release on early access, I thought it was great back then, played it a lot :) Also went back to it a few months later too.

Just waiting for it to get out of early access before playing it again :)

I held off initially, but it seems to be in great shape now. Can't be far off final release?

Back
Top Bottom