***Steam Winter Sale 2020***

Just a couple of indies like Titan Attacks! and Ultratron.

Ooh and Horizon Zero Dawn. Which is supposedly getting a sale price in a couple of hours. Probably £29.99. :p

Last edited:
So far the lowest price Steam have sold HZD for is £32.99. I recently completed it on PS4 but I love the game, so want to buy it and play again on the PC. I think I'm more opting to buy it on GOG though at £31.99.

It's obviously going to be cheaper elsewhere though: https://isthereanydeal.com/game/horizonzerodawncompleteedition/info/

That initial price was a boob at the game launch. Steam mistakenly (I presume) sold it at £32.99 where it was £39.99 everywhere else. So there's hope. Don't want to buy it on Epic.

These threads are an excuse for other members to talk about the good old steam sales and/or take a dump on them now. It's boring seeing the same posts about it.

Well they used to be really good but I believe from memory valve had to provide a refund type system which ruined the flash sales.

Hoping to pick up some cheaper DCS deals myself

Steam sales died for me when they got rid of the daily flash sales, was never the same after that.
Same here. Used to love steam sales back then. Used to be fun and one would end up with a bunch of games. Some you would buy thinking you may play it some day as it is so cheap even.

These threads are an excuse for other members to talk about the good old steam sales and/or take a dump on them now. It's boring seeing the same posts about it.
I am not bored. I come to do my bit every time. First I look at the steam sale, see it is nothing special again, then come in here to post about how good it was in the past :p

Back
Top Bottom