***Steam Winter Sale 2020***

Having said that, I do speak from a position of bias as I'm against all forms of censorship or someone telling someone else what is right or wrong for them to say, theres already too much of that sort of thing in all walks of life imo, we should seek to minimize it rather than encourage it.

TBF someone (idk who I quoted) came into this thread to say these threads are becoming boring since steam sales suck. It's not censorship, it's pointing out the irony every time there's a steam sale thread.

Actually got some games in a steam sale for the first time in years!

Picked up:

Steep - Like the look of this since before it was launched but just never pulled the trigger for some reason, grabbed that and all the DLCs.
Halo Master Chief Collection - Have a surgery coming up which will have me off work for a month and pretty bed bound, never played the Halos properly and have only heard amazing things!
Two Point Hospital - Theme Hospital was my favourite game growing up and played a bit of this when it was launched, thought I may as well finally get it on Steam and play it properly

TBF someone (idk who I quoted) came into this thread to say these threads are becoming boring since steam sales suck. It's not censorship, it's pointing out the irony every time there's a steam sale thread.

I can see what you mean, but still, I'd rather people come into threads with posts like that (even if I find a post tedious) than not have people doing it. I find it much more alive for people to write their thoughts on stuff, even if I disagree with the thoughts or indeed the worth of the thoughts. Just my own thoughts on it :)

Did manage to find something worth buying, went for Wh40k Inquisitor martyr collection for £16, looks to be a fun ARPG in actual decent setting that isn't the boring generic high fantasy

@Minibiker Your best bet is to follow roads, even dirt paths as they generally lead to small villages and can contain some decent loot. Overall goal is to loot up, survive and maybe make it to the north west airfield.

To be fair though, this forum (and indeed any discussion forum) would last less than a month if everyone had to only comment in a thread strictly on the topic and never post their thoughts, opinions or feelings on the subject matter. It would be a terribly robotic, inhuman and lifeless place and frankly would be far more tedious to me than having to scroll past a few posts. Having said that, I do speak from a position of bias as I'm against all forms of censorship or someone telling someone else what is right or wrong for them to say, theres already too much of that sort of thing in all walks of life imo, we should seek to minimize it rather than encourage it.

However, you are quite right thinking about it, probably is a lot of rose tinted happening with past steam sales because of there being more places to buy these days, Steam had a monopoly for so long.

Ah yes, that's a fair point and I'm all in favour of free speech. I think this just particularly bugs me as its the same every time.

Battle Brothers and its DLC. Actually bought the DLC first over on Green Man Gaming last week since they had ALL the DLC discounted at 15% (17% with a code I found), whereas Steam don't discount the latest DLC yet. Just waited for the Steam sale for the actual game at half price.

That plus Dead Cells and Blasphemous.

Battle Brothers and its DLC. Actually bought the DLC first over on Green Man Gaming last week since they had ALL the DLC discounted at 15% (17% with a code I found), whereas Steam don't discount the latest DLC yet. Just waited for the Steam sale for the actual game at half price.

That plus Dead Cells and Blasphemous.

Dead Cells and Blasphemous.. 2 fantastic games right there!

Bought Hitman 2 Gold with the DLC's, Wallpaper Engine.
I came on yesterday wondering if I should get Men of War: Assault Squad 2 for £20......Steam sale made it £4, result. Game is nails though.

Epic giving away a free game everyday. Tropico 5 today.

Back
Top Bottom