Stellaris - Paradox Interactive

Man of Honour
Have put my key into Steam, no download option yet sadly. Ah well...got work anyway. Work today is going to go extra slowly I can tell ...Game of Thrones and Stellaris tonight, thats going to make the day go like treacle.

Soldato
Anyone bored at work should watch some of Quill18s Let's Play if they want to have a half decent grasp of the game when they start.

I'm going to have to live vicariously till Thursday anyway :(

Associate
Anyone bored at work should watch some of Quill18s Let's Play if they want to have a half decent grasp of the game when they start.

I'm going to have to live vicariously till Thursday anyway :(

There's Dastactic as well, extremely good indepth 4X/strategy youtuber.

edit: My code just arrived from G2play, can't wait! Was it 18:00 CEST release I read somewhere?

Last edited:
Soldato
There's Dastactic as well, extremely good indepth 4X/strategy youtuber.

edit: My code just arrived from G2play, can't wait! Was it 18:00 CEST release I read somewhere?

Not seen his yet. Just watching Scott Manley play on a small ring galaxy with only a few AI and it looks a nice way to ease in. Though he's annoying me by not scanning systems completely or developing his resources! Lol

Soldato
My key came through about noon. Ordered directly from Paradox to give them all the money! I do like their games so decided to support them rather than going for the cheapest vendor.

Man of Honour
My key came through about noon. Ordered directly from Paradox to give them all the money! I do like their games so decided to support them rather than going for the cheapest vendor.

In an ideal world I would be exactly the same, sadly I am held back from such things owing to being a tight fisted dillwad who never wants to spend a penny more than he has to :D

Soldato
has anyone gotten their key from cdkeys yet?

That's quite worrying as that's where I was thinking of getting it from (if I do decide to get it).

In an ideal world I would be exactly the same, sadly I am held back from such things owing to being a tight fisted dillwad who never wants to spend a penny more than he has to :D

Me too!

Back
Top Bottom